Sunday, September 2, 2007

DIABOLICAL CINDERELLA

Detective Fodor, Somerset County Prosecutor's Office

I have complied with your letter to put any questions or requests in a written letter, sent though the mail.
I have not heard from you regarding my questions.

As an aside, because of suffering with this theft and more harmful damages incurred by this alleged criminal entity, I had to make a decision to pay my mortgage and urgent bills. I could not afford to get my little dog to a vet on time. Because of the serious time elapsed and my poor decision she may die. To add to the unconscionable decision I made and your office has made, I have been denied from your Council from your Crime/ Witness Council Program, I am suffering! You know the Francos are guilty, you have Mr. Franco so much admitting it on tape and there is no exculpatory evidence. You even know the compulsion for taking the money, the fraudulent mortgage on the home that the Francos live in. Again there are bogus bank accounts and an accountant letter attached to this mortgage.

Please do the right thing.

Cynthia Feiler-Jampel

No comments: