Tuesday, May 22, 2007

BYE, BYE TRUST ACCOUNT!

From: andrew.zimbler@btopenworld.com
Subject: RE: Seeking Confirmation of Balance of Funds held on my behalf, etc.
Date: August 20, 2005 9:42:50 AM EDT
To: ranfranc@optonline.net

Dear Randi,

Thank you for getting back to me so rapidly and please forgive the brevity
of this quick response but I am caught up in some work that really requires
my undivided attention.

Nevertheless, PLEASE let Cindy have the check ASAP.

I would look forward to hearing from Bob tomorrow but, as I have certain
family obligations which continue to be taking my time, it's probably best
if I call him.

In the meantime, I hope that you all have a great day.

Kind regards,

Andrew


-----Original Message-----
From: Randi Franco [mailto:ranfranc@optonline.net]
Sent: 20 August 2005 14:31
To: Andrew Zimbler
Subject: Re: Seeking Confirmation of Balance of Funds held on my behalf,
etc.


Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your e-mail and I hope all is well with you. Bob and I
have been discussing that we were surprised that we have not received any
e-mails from you in a few weeks, so your message today was very welcomed.

As is happens, Bob is speaking with Cindy right now. She has let us
know about Lavaba's illness, which I assume she has told you about. She
also is asking for reimbursement for your recent hotel stay in New Jersey,
which she says is $830.00.
Your present balance in our trust account, before deducting the $830.00, is
$6,310.92. Do I have your authorization to give Cindy a check for $830.00?
She would like to get the check from us tomorrow. Please let me know ASAP.

Bob and I, and our boys, have to go to New York City today for a bridal
shower but we will be home all day tomorrow. He has been extraordinarily
busy with legal work and will be working tomorrow, but he will definitely
call you. He apologizes for not calling sooner, but he just has not had
much time. He looks forward to speaking with you on Sunday. What is a good
time for you?

I look forward to your reply. Have a wonderful day.

Best wishes,

Randi Franco
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Zimbler"
To:
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Seeking Confirmation of Balance of Funds held on my behalf,
etc.

No comments: